CITRIC C TAB
Citric C Tab – Simply the Best Vitamin C supplement
“Super Concentrated – Super Charged” Vitamin C
- Created with Sunrider expertise with all natural, non GMO, whole foods not chemicals
- Concentrated herbal blend of rich bioflavonoids, rose hips, green tea extract
- Each Tablet Packs 200 percent of the U.S. Recommended Daily Intake
- Chewable tablets for rapid absorption and distribution throughout the body
- Formulated for Adults and Children
Citric C – Rich Source of Whole Food Derived Vitamin C and Bioflavonids & Polyphenols derived from Citrus, Rose Hips and Green Tea
Benefits of Citric C Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin that the human body needs every day. From infancy, vitamin C supports a wide range of basic functions that are vital to healthy growth and development. However, our bodies do not produce or store vitamin C we need. Therefore consuming vitamin C daily through whole foods, whole food supplements, or enriched foods and beverages with vitamin C is critical for overall health.
- Virtually every cell in the body depends on Vitamin C. It helps form and maintain healthy capillaries, gums, bones, teeth, cartilage, muscles and tendons. It strengthens blood vessels, improves blood circulation and reduces blood cholesterol. Vitamin C bolsters the absorption of iron. It is essential to the healthy, ongoing production of connective tissue, including forming collagen for healthy youthful skin. Vitamin C aids in iron absorption, protects against infections and assists the body in healing wounds. Vitamin C is concentrated in all the tissues that form the eye and the delicate capillaries in the retina Studies suggest long-term consumption of vitamin C also may reduce the risk of forming a cataract and vision loss from macular degeneration. All About Vision.com Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids: Powerful Eye Antioxidants Vitamin C has been known to reduce the risk of heart disease, certain cancers, infertility, liver disease and of course colds and flus. Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that protects the body against harmful free radicals. Citric C Tabs are also formulated with bioflavonoids. The antioxidant properties of these compounds are more potent than vitamin C.
Benefits of Citric C Bioflavonoids & Polyphenols:
- Bioflavonoids are plant pigments, which produce the yellow, red or blue colors in herbs, fruits, vegetables and plants. They are found in high quantities in green tea, citrus fruits (lemons, oranges and grapefruits, for example), and rose hips. Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants. They have been coined “nature’s biological response modifiers” because boost immune system’s ability to fight and eliminate viruses, carcinogens and allergens. Essentially, bioflavonoids have potent anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-cancer properties, that protect against oxidative and free radical damage caused by toxins and the body’s metabolic processes. Free radicals cause significant damage to the body at a cellular level and are one of the major factors that contribute to ageing. Polyphenols are type of Bioflavonoids (alpha one antioxidants) found in green tea. Polyphenols have been shown to offer even greater antioxidant protection than vitamins C and E.
Citric C Tab Ingredients: Each chewable Citric C tablet is rich in whole food Vitamin C with 125 mg (as ascorbic acid), sodium ascorbate and Rose Hips. Rose Hips are not only loaded with vitamin C but they also contain one of the highest concentrations of bioflavonoids of any plant. Sunrider’s proprietary herbal blend: 33mg citrus bioflavonoids, green tea leaf extract.| Green Tea leaf extract, is rich in Polyphenols. Additional Ingredients include: Fructose, sorbitol, cellulose, guar gum, natural orange flavor, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
The Sunrider Difference: Citric C Tab – Made from Concentrated Whole Foods with Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes as Nature Intended
Most vitamin C supplements only contain chemicals, artificial sweeteners, preservatives and other substances —which are difficult for the body to absorb and assimilate. These additives and chemicals can clog and stress the liver and kidney, making them work overtime to first cleanse the body of harmful substances. Sunrider’s Citric C Tabs are formulated with a proprietary blend of concentrated whole food sources of vitamin C, including green tea leaf extract and rose hips. These are also loaded with powerful bioflavonoids. This whole food blend ensures that the Vitamin C, minerals and enzymes in Citric C Tabs are easily, quickly and efficiently recognized, absorbed and utilized by the body.
With Citric C™ Tab, you can enjoy the taste and nutrition of real oranges without all the mess and fuss of peeling them. Kids love the natural orange flavor, so it’s the perfect supplement for the entire family.
According to the National Institute for Health the following chart represents the (RDAs) Recommended Dietary Allowance for Vitamin C
|0–6 months||40 mg*||40 mg*|
|7–12 months||50 mg*||50 mg*|
|1–3 years||15 mg||15 mg|
|4–8 years||25 mg||25 mg|
|9–13 years||45 mg||45 mg|
|14–18 years||75 mg||65 mg||80 mg||115 mg|
|19+ years||90 mg||75 mg||85 mg||120 mg|
|Smokers||Individuals who smoke require 35 mg/day
more vitamin C than nonsmokers.
Plants Rich in Vitamin C:
Vitamin C can be found in a variety of Fruits, vegetables, berries and dark leafy greens. Here are a few of the the top plant based sources of Vitamin C.
(mg / 100g)
|Chili pepper (green)||244|
|Guava (common, raw)||228.3|
|Chili pepper (red)||144|
|Wolfberry (Goji)||73 †|
Sunrider Citric C Tab Guarantee:
- Owner Expertise: Citric C Tabs are Researched, developed, and made by Sunrider in Southern California.
- Philosophy of Regeneration: Citric C Tabs provide essential nutrients to the body to support optimal health.
- Superior Ingredients: Citric C is formulated with concentrated herbal extracts, including green tea and rose hips.
- Nutritional Powerhouse: Contains concentrated antioxidants and citrus bioflavonoids.
- All Natural, Non GMO: No artificial flavors or colors: the dusty orange color comes from concentrated rose hips.
- Fits Your Life: Chewable tabs with a delicious natural orange taste that kids love.
© 2016 The Sunrider Corporation dba Sunrider International. All rights reserved.
Recommendation: As a dietary supplement, take one to two Citric C Tabs daily.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.