Sunrider NuPlus Roasted Vegetables
Hi Sunriders! I’m often asked, what’s the best way to use Sunrider’s NuPlus. From smoothies, teas and shakes to hearty meals and desserts, there are tons of ways to use this versatile superfood! Here’s another one of my Super Easy, Super Delicious, Super Nutritious NuPlus Recipes to help you get your daily dose of Sunrider with NuPlus Roasted Vegetables!
NuPlus Roasted Vegetables Directions & Ingredients:
I toss fresh Turnips, Beets, Sweet potatoes, Okra, chopped Onion, pressed Garlic cloves, chopped Collard greens, chopped Purple Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Celery, Mexican Squash, yellow squash, fresh Basil (yep, from my garden), fresh Tumeric, serrano chillis, cilantro & red bell peppers with Mrs. Dash Southwest Seasoning, curry powder, Braggs Liquid Aminos, Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, NuPlus (Simply Herbs) , Coconut Oil & mineral rich Pink Himalayan Salt.
I spread the vegetable mixture in a roasting pan, roast for about 35 minutes at 350 degrees. I garnish with fresh green onion.
NuPlus Roasted Vegetable Meal suggestions:
So now that you have the recipe, let me shows you I serve NuPlus Roasted Vegetables throughout the week!
- Monday: I serve NuPlus roasted vegetables as a main dish with sliced avocados, tomatoes and chickpeas on the side.
- Tuesday: I eat as a side dish served with salmon croquettes.
- Wednesday: I scoop two tablespoons into a pita (collard green leaves are a great pita substitute) with Trader Joe’s Masala Veggie patty, homemade Indian style (non dairy) yogurt dressing. Serve with Sweet potato fries.
- Thursday: As a main dish, I heat and serve NuPlus Roasted vegetables over stewed eggplant and quinoa (or brown rice)
- Friday: I use the veggies as part of a Quinoa, Kale, black bean dinner salad (recipe to come) and serve with fresh NuPlus glazed grilled salmon.
I always include NuPlus in every meal by adding a packet to the roasted vegetables before serving.
NuPlus comes in a variety of flavors. For this savory recipe, I use either NuPlus Simply Herbs or Naturally Plain. Click here to purchase NuPlus or learn more.